STERIS 4085 Surgical Table
Outstanding versatility and value.
The STERIS 4085 General Surgical Table's design gives a surgical team the flexibility, control and convenience they need for today's patients and procedures.
It has features for a wide array of procedures:
• Accommodates virtually all patients with generous weight and height ranges
• Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting high quality images crucial to cardiothoracic, orthopaedic and neurosurgical procedures
• Contours to virtually all patient postures with four section tabletop
• Compensates for uneven OR floors with self-leveling floor locks
• Radiolucent 18" sliding top for total body imaging (43" upper and 43" lower body C-arm access)
• Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
• Optional Featherweight Leg Section complies with AORN Safe Handling Principles
• Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
• Easy to use, easy to read hand control with digital data window
• Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™