Harmony AIR M-Series
Exceptional visualization means better patient outcomes
The HarmonyAIR M-Series Surgical Lighting System provides exceptional surgical site illumination, while its HD capable suspension is modular and upgradeable, adapting to your needs as they change.
The M-Series delivers up to 160,000 lux of pure, white light over a broad, adjustable spot, making the spot visibly brighter. This more uniform beam with crisp, defined edges, means less adjusting the light to get proper illumination of the surgical site.
Pure, white brilliance
M-Series high-performance optics mean you see virtually every detail of the exposed tissue.
- Fat beam illumination - more uniform light disrtibution across the spot
- Pure white light - 4400K +/- 300K color temperature
- Energy efficient - consumes 1/3 the heat of previous LED technology (M-5 model only)
- 84 overlapping beams of light virtually eliminate shadows from the surgeons head and hands (M-5 model only)
Superior color rendition
- Better tissue discrimination with a CRI of up to 96
- Better discrimination of deep, saturated reds with an R9 value of up to 98
M-Series HD-capable suspension's design gives you the freedom to choose video devices and technologies to meet your changing needs, now and in the future. The design is modular and upgradeable, protecting your capital investment as your needs change.
- An open architecture design accommodates any HD signal, regardless of the manufacturer or signal type
- Grows with you - add lightheads, ambient light, monitors, radiation shield and in light camera
- Add Harmony® ConnectPoint™ Video Connectivity System for video integration without costly or involved renovations
- Convert general rooms to specialty suites quickly and easily
- Flat panel, easy position monitor yokes holds up to 32" monitors
- Suspension systems are American-made and feature STERIS-exclusive design